Coaching Mastery is the 3rd Module of the Associate Certified Meta-Coach training (ACMC). This advanced training module culminates in more than 180 hours of coach-specific education and training. It is ideal for those wanting to become a professional coach, or those committed to personal development and self-mastery.
It will equip you with cutting-edge skills and business strategies for coaching in any or all of the following coaching specialties:
- Executive Coaching – Coaching CEOs and C-Suite leaders, executives and managers for optimum personal performance, motivational mastery, and outstanding business and organisational results.
- Personal Coaching – Coaching individuals to take charge of their lives and transform their career, relationships, health, personal development and spirituality.
- Organisational – Group Coaching (a type of Executive Coaching) – Coach groups of people to become high performing teams (group/collective outcomes) This is especially powerful for HR Leaders and HR Generalists.
- Self-Coaching – Apply NLP and NS coaching patterns to yourself for profound life transformation and personal mastery.
Download our Brochures
Coaching Mastery – ACMC Mauritius 2015
Foreign Team Leaders – Sept 2015
Foreign Participants – Sept 2015
Prior Learning Requirements:
Module 1 and Module 2 of The Meta-Coach Training System (Coaching Essentials & Coaching Genius) *or have completed an NLP Practitioner Course from a recognized NLP or Neuro Semantic Institute.
Meta-Coaching Series – Dr. L Michael Hall and Michelle Duval
- Coaching Change Volume I
- Coaching Conversations Volume II
Supplementary texts for Meta-Coaching – Dr. L Michael Hall and Michelle Duval
- Figuring Out People (2006)
- Secrets of Personal Mastery (1997)
- The Matrix Model (2003)
These transformational coaching programs will challenge you to grow into power in the following three areas:
- Your authenticity as a Coach
- Your coaching skills and mastery where you will gain credibility and confidence from a thorough grounding in the most advanced cognitive behavioural coaching models in the field including:
- The Axes of Change Model
- The Neuro-Semantic Benchmarking Model The Matrix Model
- The Neuro-Semantics Self-Actualization Models.
- Your Coaching Business
Who should attend this Program?
- HR Executives, HR Generalists and HR professionals committed to helping individuals and teams function and thrive effectively
- Executives, Leaders & Managers wanting to learn how to communicate with (listen and support) and influence (understand and question) their employees to help them reach targets, achieve budget, overcome obstacles, and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as they move to build a coaching corporate culture of self-actualizing.
- Experienced Coaches wanting to up-weight their core essential coaching and communications skills
- New coaches wanting an introduction to coaching New coaches wanting to take the fast track to becoming an Associate Certified Meta-Coach (ACMC)
- Experienced NLP Practitioners wanting to refresh and learn how to coach with. NLP and Neuro-Semantics.
The Coaching Mastery boot camp gives new and experienced Coaches the power to:
- Provide specific key performance indicators (KPIs) and models to help you know what to do, when, with whom and why during the coaching process.
Benchmark intangible skills and concepts.
- Get access to models, distinctions and concepts at the cutting edge of adult human development, for the unleashing of new potentials within yourself and others.
- Step above content to the structure of your client’s problems and challenges to be able to see processes in motion by thinking systemically.
- Clearly understand and recognise the boundaries between Coaching and other modalities like consulting, therapy, mentoring, and training.
- Model expert Coaches and Leaders.
- Receive ongoing support and development.
- Discover how to coach to a person’s perceptual filters (meta-programs) and work at the structural level for accelerating learning and transformation.